Booksie’s Holiday Reading Camp is a beautiful celebration of books, storytelling and creativity. The seven-week camp has been designed for children who love books or are learning to love them. Readers will learn to read, write a story, draw, share their thoughts and explore their creativity. Our ultimate goal is to build reading skills, confidence and inspire creativity!
Click the questions below for more details.
July 12 to August 27, 2021
It will happen on Booksie's premises in North Ridge. The address is 42 Dr Isert St, North Ridge, Accra. Click here for the Google Map link.
9am to 3pm (early drop off at 8am and late pick up at 5pm available. Pick up after 5pm attracts a 15ghs fee per hour)
- Reading (phonics, guided reading, comprehension, spelling, etc.)
- Creative arts
The cost of the Camp covers the cost of the storybooks that will be used, lunch and snacks, supplies and the camp fee. There is a difference in cost for children 8 years and below and children 9 years and above because of the number of books the two groups would use.
There is a 10% sibling discount for families with 2 or 3 children and a 15% discount for families with 4 or more children.
The book list will be shared upon request so parents can check if you already own the books. If you do, we will take out the cost of those books from your fee.
- Masks worn throughout day with hourly mask breaks
- Small reading group sizes. Each reading group will have a maximum of 10 people
- Spaced out seating
- Regular hand washing and sanitising throughout the day
- Regular sanitising of door handles and table surfaces
- Each child brings their own water bottle and cutlery
- Limited contact between adults and other people’s children
- Fill out the form below. You will receive an acknowledgement email from us when you do.
- Read the book list that will be shared by email and let us know if you already have some of the books. We’ll make adjustments to your bill if you do and share an invoice for payment with you.
- Pay the camp fee. The full fee is ideal but you may pay in 3 installments (60% paid on Mon July 5, 20% paid on Fri July 30 and the final 20% paid on Wed Aug 18).