Booksie's Holiday Reading Camp is virtual this year! We have done our very best to bring our super, duper, fun offline experience online.
The Holiday Reading Camp books as a springboard to bring out the creativity in children. Activities include:
- *Reading (learn to read, story time, book reviews, games and more)
- *Creative writing (write your own story)
- *Learn to Draw
- *Creative projects
Please find details on dates, cost, how it will work and more below.
Session 1: July 13 - August 7
Session 2: August 10 - September 4
3 days a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This covers the books (at least 8 new books), arts and crafts supplies and the Camp fee
You will receive a Camp Packet when you register. This packet will include the following:
- *Arts and crafts supplies
Readers will log on to the Camp platform on Camp Days (Mon, Wed, Fri) to see their reading assignment and the accompanying writing or arts and crafts activities. Younger readers will need an adult to read the books to them.
There will be 1 live virtual activity a week. There may more group activities for older Readers.
- *Wednesday: Storytime for 3-8-year-olds or book club discussion for 9-12-year-olds
- *Friday: Community Gathering show and tell for everyone
Payment can be made via MTN Mobile Money after this form is filled and we have called to answer all your questions